Come grow with us!
WTW Architects is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work side by side with the firm’s Principals and Marketing Group to drive the firm’s business development efforts.
Who We Are
WTW Architects. We build community through innovative design.
- A Pittsburgh-based firm founded in 1959.
- Highly collaborative, medium-sized architecture firm (25 employees) with a national practice focused on higher education, and an extensive local/regional practice spanning multiple markets.
- Join our flexible culture in a beautiful new office at Washington’s Landing on Herr’s Island.
- Four-member ownership group is accessible to team members and involved directly in projects. You will collaborate with the Marketing Group and work directly with the CEO and other partners daily.
Who You Are
We seek someone with strong organizational and communication skills to help convey our value proposition to potential clients. Ideally, you:
- Excel at written communication and can edit for style and clarity beyond simple proofreading.
- Can research requests for proposals and potential clients with limited direction.
- Are comfortable coordinating multiple projects and working with multiple project leads simultaneously, including managing deadlines.
- Are highly proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Office, and internet research.
- Have a degree in business, marketing, or communications.
- Are legally authorized to work in the US.
- Possess subject matter knowledge, and/or have 5-7 years of experience in the AEC market.
What You Will Do
As Marketing Coordinator, you will take ownership of the firm’s public relations, marketing, and proposal-writing efforts.
- Prepare proposals and qualifications, including researching clients and creating support materials for shortlists, interviews, and other selection processes.
- Turn bullet points and notes from Principals and Project Managers into polished text. This can be for proposals, white papers, social media content, or general press releases.
- Coordinate with internal and external personnel, including partner firms and consultants, to compile the best proposal possible, often tailoring content to meet scorecards and ensuring submission criteria have been met.
- Lead a weekly meeting updating marketing efforts, including facilitating go/no-go discussions and tracking the development of new leads and win rate.
- Coordinate attendance at conferences, including tracking marketing budget spending on conferences, events, and branded swag.
- Schedule and organize project photography with support from project leads.
- The position works closely with our Graphic Designer in the preparation of marketing graphics and presentations.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned, including occasional backup for other administrative staff.
- Respect for confidentiality of the firm and potential clients is expected.
What We Offer
There is a lot to love about working here.
- Optional work from home on Fridays and well-supported remote access supported by an internal IT Manager.
- Relaxed business casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule with core hours from 9a-4p.
- Leadership that is involved in day-to-day operations and ongoing development of staff.
- Frequent social company functions like lawn parties, company outings, lunch and learns, networking events, etc.
- Competitive salary, PTO, and health care benefits.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with MARKETING COORDINATOR in the subject line. All inquiries are kept in strict confidence.