Designing the essential character of a great chapel or spiritual space is not a task we take lightly. We understand that we are not only creating a building, but constructing a cultural space that will provoke a sense of reverence, while allowing for individual reflection and spiritual growth.
This 69,500-square-foot church was designed as one cohesive building but is divided into three distinctively separate areas. The main part of the building includes a community room/sanctuary for worship and special events designed to seat 1,420.
The traditional and contemporary meet in this airy two-story sanctuary and educational building. The open design is reflected in large circular windows and expansive glass doors, while the eye is drawn to distinctive crosses on each of the four windows and brilliant hues of stained glass.
New Sanctuary & Education Renovation
Construction of the two-story north wing was the first step in a multi-phase expansion plan for the church. The addition matches the Georgian Colonial style of the existing 1958 church. Period details of the earlier design were faithfully reproduced.
Upper St. Clair, PA