This 1931 English Tudor structure has a red brick and limestone exterior with a slate shingle roof. Using identical materials, the addition design blends with the existing facility.
7,000 SF New
The addition houses the kitchen expansion, restrooms, dining porch, and bar/lounge, which looks out onto the club’s gardens. The recreational facilities, which included the squash/racquetball courts, clubhouse locker rooms, and pool were also remodeled and improved as part of the project.